For about 20 years I've been a Wicca/pagan/witch off and on, depending on what was going on in my life. I feel much more at home on this path though then any other I have tried. I'm more centered and the world around me means more to me then when I walk any other path. I'm home here with Goddess's arms around me, I'm safe here.
Silver Ravenwolf is my favorite author when it comes to all things Wicca in nature and she is such an amazing teacher that I've never failed to learn from her and grow with her books in my hands. I have quite a few of them and they are very valuable resources to me. I couldn't leave them behind.
I'm having to rework my book of shadows for now as the one I had was either taken by my ex husband or tossed out by mistake by my mother. I have a ton of 3 ring binders in the house I use to share with her and she gets tired of my clutter and rather then looking inside would toss things. This time I will have a back up on the computer, which I use to have on my old computer before it died, and another on my jump drive, I'm also thinking of having a second hard copy broke up into several different smaller and more manageable books. Only time will tell with this adventure.
Being an empath makes life hard at times, hence the need to meditate to keep me grounded, and is even harder to manage when life is crazy as it has been the past couple of months. I find myself with Insomnia and restless energy that I can't balance out, followed with bouts of exhaustion and nightmares. My fiance goes back to work next week though and things should start to level out again.
I had a crazy dream yesterday when I napped that I was a person that had a spirit animal in the form of a white kitten and there was this decrepit old wizard type person that kept trying to kill me and because of the kitten he could not and there was a voice that tormented him and made do the evil things he did. He would use his power to blow people apart and send little bits of then flying in every direction. The voice told him to kill the kitten and then he would be able to kill me so he came after the kitten. I saw his decrepit twisted hands with long fingers and even longer fingernails reaching for the kitten when i woke up.
I was very shaken from this one but nightmares are nothing new to me unfortunately as I've had them most of my life.
Love and light
Tracey
I'm starting my BOS again too. My path is that of hedge witch. blessings to you.
ReplyDelete