Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Memories

Its been a while since I've been able to worship and it makes me think about the things I've done in the past and what I've been through. I remember the first ritual I ever did, it was with my boyfriends guidance in Detroit MI. He would never let me do ritual with him when he did it but for me he was always there. He was my intro into the craft. I was 17 and smitten like a kitten.
I remember one night when we went out to pick rose petals to make rose water and he told me to thank the plant and I told him that I've been doing that all my life when I pick flowers. He looked at me with round eyes. I didn't even know what I was doing when I did it but when I was little and would pick flowers for my mom I always thanked the plant it came from. It just felt like the right thing to do.
After that boyfriend that entered my life left it I still stayed with the craft and was happy to. I have strayed away from the path from time to time but its always felt like home to me.
I remember when I got my cat Smoky Joe and how he would sit right outside the circle when I would worship or do something in circle. Then I started letting him in and he would lay under my alter and watch me and purr the whole time. That was an interesting addition to my ritual.
I have many books and have learned a lot. I want to learn more and am always pulled this way and that when it comes to what I want to learn. I also write stories, some Wicca in nature. I will hunt some of them up and post them here. The are very nice, maybe I should write more of them.
I think I will post one now or maybe tomorrow as I can't figure out how to copy and paste into this stupid thing and I'm to tired to think about it and say goodnight. Its late and my pain meds are kicking in so my eyes are getting heavy.
Love and Light
LadyWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment