Saturday, March 19, 2011

And the walk begins.

I will put a bit about myself here but I do have 2 other blogs that have been going on longer so if anyone is interested they can check those out and get more of a background on me.
I started this blog to keep track of my Wicca path as of late. That and I'm getting into blogging and wanted a new one. *smiles*
I just moved to Australia from the United states so I'm still getting use to how things work with the wheel of the year here. I was hoping to find a magical almanac with the seasonal switch but no luck as of yet. I'm also searching for a supply store that sells the wonderful tools and goodies that I need and again no luck. I will post more on that later and I find things.
Right now I'm reading the 2011 Llewellyn's magical almanac and finding the articles very interesting. I'm also getting involved with Witchvox and seeing if there are some like minded peeps here in Perth that I can be friends with. Again more on that later.
I moved to Perth from New Mexico in the USA to be with my fiance, soon to be husband, Peter. We have been seeing each other online for over 2 years now and have decided to spend the rest of our lives together. Peter will be my 3rd husband, (3rd time is the charm), which explains why I've been so cautious and put things off for so long. He isn't religious but he is interested in my path and we have fun talking about some of the things that I know and believe in. He asks great questions.
He is a bit of a hermit and I don't mind that but I'm not. I'm shy when it comes to meeting new people but I'm also very social and like to be around like minded people.
We are both gamers, we play computer games, PlayStation and the like, board and card games too. We also love books and movies and our interests run parallel so that's great.
I'm crafty and a writer too more on those later on the other blogs as well. I will post some pic's and the like later on.
Well I guess that's enough of an update on this new one.
Blessed Be
Lady Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment