I have decided to start a new blog series and to commit to writing something at least 6 days a week on all three of my blogs. I hope that it will go well and I'm going to post my ideas and schedule here and see how my writing everyday boosts my confidence and creativity and spirituality. We will just have to see how it goes. I need to see if I can post my other blog links on my pages so that they are easily accessable.
My schedule is:
Monday - Meditation Review
Tuesday - Paths I Walk
Wendsday - The Moon's Beauty
Thursday - Garden Goodies
Friday - Almanac Magick
Saturday - Never ending search for supplies
My other blogs are
http://midnightwolf75.blogspot.com
http://creativezine.blogspot.com
Until tomorrow.
Love and Light
Tracey
Good idea. I only have one blog - my craft blog - but am thinking of starting a second to chronicle my journey. It's very tempting.
ReplyDeleteAdmittedly it is overwhelming but it feels like its going to be a great adventure. Im also a writer and will have more things put up on my writing blog like stories I've written and reviews for movies, tv series and books I like. Its been a while since I've worked on a writing project and I want to get back into it again. should be fun.
ReplyDelete