Monday, March 28, 2011

Meditative Review

I do realise that it is quite late, so late that it is almost early but I wanted to get this post out of the way as I'm running late with my series as well as late with almost everything else. This was suppose to be a review on my meditations and what method I'm using this week. How things are going and my insights and observations and the like.
I am forced to admit that I'm rather failing at meditation right now, there is just to much going on for me to be able to set aside time to try this and the two times that I did try it I fell asleep so I know my timing is off. I hope to have better news and more information next week as well as more time to do these mediation's but I will post the meditation here for now and see how things go next week.
I stated a mediation journal so that I could post observations and the like in it but have only written on one page ATM. I'm rather discouraged about that but I just haven't had the time nor the quiet in order to meditate though next week my fiance goes back to work and I will have a few hours of the day in order to get things done easier and still devote all my time to him when he is home.
The meditation I'm using is in To Ride A Silver Broomstick by Silver RavenWolf. It is the fountain meditation, the first of the three part meditation to clear and clean the chakra centers and cleanse the body. That is something that I need right now as my health has been off and the pain in my stomach is back again. I'm on pain killers again to keep the pain under control.
The good and bad thing about that is that the sell ibuprofen with codeine over the counter here. I can keep the pain under control easily enough with these but it is easy to take to many. I have been working on not taking to many and only taking 2 every 4 hours as recommended but its easy to take more and get more when the pain is overwhelming and I can't get it under control. More on this next week, I have to sleep.
Hugs Love and Light
Tracey

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey
    Don't torture yourself over not meditating at the moment. Just do what you can when you can. Don't make it a "must do". I often do that and then get frustrated with myself when it doesn't happen. Relax and deal with one thing at a time.

    I know what you mean about pain. I have scoliosis and often end up with dreadful pain in my lower back. But I refuse to take pain killers. Maybe it's just me being stubborn. I use crystal therapy, which really works well for me. I also wear a magnetic back brace. That also works. So maybe you could look for some alternate therapys to control the pain.

    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great ideas Johoanna I will give them a try. I've always wanted to try other things. I have Kiphosis (Kyphosis?)of the lower spine. Not sure on the spelling on that one, but the bottom of my spine has an exagerated s same and my tail bone almost sticks straight out. Plus I was in a car accident in '04 and the seatbelt I was wearing punched a hole in my diaphramn sent my stomach, intestine, liver and the like through the hole and smashed my lungs and had to have surgery to put it back. Since then I've had 2 more surgies on my abdamon. Its very very painful and makes life really hard. Other then meditation and chakra cleansing though I've never really tried the other forms of pain relievers I tend to rely on the pain meds which I know isn't good but does work. I will try some of these others and keep ya posted as to how they work for me and the like.

    ReplyDelete